Saturday 27 July 2013

[32] More photos!

Good evening everyone!

It's been a week since I posted this photo set and since then I received the other set too. Instead of sending the 'wrong' one back, I decided to keep it and buy the one I initially wanted as well. The first set is from the Limited Edition of Yume narishi kuuchuu teien (夢なりし空中庭園) which I received yesterday. This is the set I wanted to get, but by accident I received the second set, the black and white one.

I'm actually a bit confused as from which single or album this last set is. The outfits they are wearing are the same for both Yami yori kurai doukoku no acappella to bara yori akai jounetsu no aria (闇より暗い慟哭のアカペラと薔薇より赤い情熱のアリア) and the Regular Edition of NEW BLOOD ~second impact~. The only difference are the masks which are being used in Yami yori.

I also received a Nyanto-shippo"De"!? signed photo last Wednesday.

As for the package I was talking about in my last post, I did receive it today. More in my next post!


4 comments:

  1. You have got again a nice stuff from D ♥ :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Am I right to say that NEW BLOOD ~second impact~ Regular and Yami Yori have the same outfits? :P

      Delete
    2. First photoset is from their New Blood era and the last photoset is from their Yami yori kurai doukoku no acappella to bara yori akai jounetsu no aria era ^^ So they aren't the same outfits what I know ^^

      Delete
    3. First photoset? You mean in post [27]? The outfits do kinda look the same if I hold my NEW BLOOD ~second impact~ Regular and Yami Yori next to each other.

      Or do you mean the first photo set in this post? That one is from the Limited Edition of Yume narishi kuuchuu teien (夢なりし空中庭園), correct? I'm confused.

      Delete