Monday 10 June 2013

[18] Last order! (Part 1/2)

Konbanwa mina-san!

This is the last order that came out of the big package from a while back. Like I said in my previous post, it's a big one. This one has a total of 15 CDs, and believe it or not, it was the cheapest order out of all 13, at least in comparison. Without taking the special exchange rate from the proxy service into consideration, and the charged service fees, the auction for these 15 CDs ended at ¥2000, while Genetic World and The Name of the ROSE from two posts back ended at ¥2500 and ¥1000, respectively. 

In this post I will show eight out of 15 CDs. From the top, from left to right: First off, I received the Regular Edition of Kaze ga Mekuru Page (風がめくる頁). The back of the case is damaged, but I bought a new one earlier. Next up is the Regular Edition of Tightrope, which came with a trading card from Hiroki, which I already have. Next, I got another Limited Edition Type B of BIRTH. This time I got a trading card from all five members. Also, I received the Regular Edition of Yami yori kurai doukoku no acappella to bara yori akai jounetsu no aria (闇より暗い慟哭のアカペラと薔薇より赤い情熱のアリア).

Next two CDs are the Regular Edition and the Limited Edition Type B of In the name of justice. Both didn't come with a trading card. The final two for this part are the Regular Edition and the Limited Edition Type B of Akaki hitsuji ni yoru bansankai (赤き羊による晩餐会). They both came with a trading card, one with all members, and the other one with Hide-Zou.

Next post, the last seven CDs from this last order!

PS: I'm more than willing to trade the Hiroki trading card with someone. It is a trading card after all ^^ Preferably for another one from Tightrope. Just leave me a message if you are interested! 



2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff you have got again ^^b I'm kinda jelous of that you got Hide-Zou's trading card from Akaki hitsuji ni yoru bansankai, haha (`∀´) That's so amazing photo of Hide-Zou ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ya the photo is pretty cool from Hide-Zou! Soon I will get Type A from Akaki hitsuji ni yoru bansankai, so perhaps I will get it again xD Not a big chance though. I only have one trading card twice, this Tightrope one.

      Delete